National holidays of Equatorial Guinea.
- 1 of January New Year.
- March 8: International Women’s Day.
- April 13: Holy Thursday.
- April 14: Good Friday.
- May 1: International Labor Day.
- 25 of May: Day of the African liberation.
- 5 of June: Christmas of S.E. Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea.
- August 3: National Armed Forces Day.
- 15 of August: Day of the Constitution. Magna Carta of Akonibe.
- October 12: National Independence Day.
- December 8: Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, Patroness of Equatorial Guinea.
- December 10: Human Rights Day.
- December 25th: Christmas Day.
Local or provincial holidays.
- June 15: Patron of Annobón, «San Antonio de Papua».
- November 17: Feast of St. Elizabeth of Hungary, Patroness of Malabo.
- April 27: Luba’s Patron Saint, «Our Lady of Montserrat».
- September 9: Ebebiyin’s Patronage, «San Pedro Claver».
- July 25: Santiago Apostle, Patron of Bata.
- August 22: María Reina, Patron of Mbini.
- July 15: Patron of Kogo «Our Lady of Carmen».
- 2 of December: Virgin of Guadalupe, Patron of Mongomo.
- August 21: St. Pius X, Patron of Akonibe.